A seasonal capsule is where you go through your wardrobe four times a year, spring, summer, autumn and winter. Folding and storing clothes that are out of season, bringing out of storage clothes for the current season, making a list of clothes you want to add to your current capsule and maybe making an outfit plan so you have a list of pre-styled go to outfits. When you organise your clothes in this way, you’ll start to shop concisely and save money as you’ll be buying less and loving wearing what you have in your wardrobe.
- The benefits of a seasonal capsule wardrobe are:
- It keeps you inspired about what you are wearing
- It’s efficient and saves time on choosing what to wear
- You always know what to wear & when to wear it
- Reinforces your style and ensures your style keeps fluid with any changes in your life
- Helps you always look pulled together
- Instills confidence - as everything in it fits you and your style
- Is designed for your life
- Keeps you weather appropriate - as much as UK weather allows
Please get in touch if I can help you start working towards building and maintaining a capsule wardrobe.